Annually, up to $10,000 (or more) may be awarded to Arts Projects/Programs within the Tri-Cities region (Anmore, Belcarra, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody).
The Theatre Society Legacy Fund – Arts Grant is intended to encourage and support the development, enhancement, innovation or mentorship of a diverse variety of inclusive arts in the Tri-Cities region. Arts is defined as a creative activity that expresses imaginative or technical skills. It produces a product or an object. The product/object of art is called a work of art, for others to experience. It includes digital media, drawing, painting, sculpting, photography, performance art, dance, music, poetry, prose, theatre and culinary arts.
- Annual Grant Intake: August 18th – September 29th
- All applications are submitted online or orally
To be eligible to apply for PCCF – Theatre Society Legacy Grant the following requirements must be met:
- must be a registered charity or partner with a registered charity for the purpose of this grant application
- encourages and supports the development, enhancement, innovation or mentorship of a diverse variety of arts
- grant can be used to seed new community initiatives or to fund the expansion of existing community project or program
- project or program must take place, or be offered within the Tri-Cities region (Anmore, Belcarra, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody)
- project or program may include the participation and involvement of professional performing artists
- priority may be given to special needs groups and socially or ethnically marginalized populations
We Will Not Fund
- organizations that discriminate by race, religion, color, creed, sex, age, national origin or who support hate philosophies
- religious or sectarian organizations unless engaged in a significant project benefiting the entire community, not just members of the religious or sectarian group
- in response to annual fundraising campaigns
- individuals, or to retire debt, endowment funds, or projects that have already taken place
- the promotion of commercial products or purposes
If your organization is eligible, follow the one of the following processes to apply. Paper or email applications are not accepted.
1. Oral Application
Live or recorded oral applications are accepted. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to submit an oral application.
2. Online Application
All submitted materials become the property of PoCo Community Foundation. By submitting an application, you consent to and acknowledge that PoCo Community Foundation may share information about your application and/or your organization on our website and with media, our staff, donors, and subject-matter experts.
TSLF Application Guide
Excel Budget File
If you have trouble downloading the resources, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org