Annually, up to $10,000 (or more) may be awarded to Arts Projects/Programs within the Tri-Cities region (Anmore, Belcarra, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody).
The Theatre Society Legacy Fund – Arts Grant is intended to encourage and support the development, enhancement, innovation or mentorship of a diverse variety of inclusive arts in the Tri-Cities region. Arts is defined as a creative activity that expresses imaginative or technical skill. It produces a product or an object. The product/object of art is called a work of art, for other to experience. It includes drawing, painting, sculpting, photography, performance art, dance, music, poetry, prose, theatre and culinary arts.
To be eligible to apply for PCCF – Theatre Society Legacy Grant the following requirements must be met:
- must be a registered charity or partner with a registered charity for the purpose of this grant application
- encourages and supports the development, enhancement, innovation or mentorship of a diverse variety of arts
- grant can be used to seed new community initiatives or to fund the expansion of existing community project or program
- project or program must take place, or be offered within the Tri-Cities region (Anmore, Belcarra, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody)
- project or program may include the participation and involvement of professional performing artists
- priority may be given to special needs groups and socially or ethnically marginalized populations
We Will Not Fund
- organizations that discriminate by race, religion, color, creed, sex, age, national origin or who support hate philosophies
- religious or sectarian organizations unless engaged in a significant project benefiting the entire community, not just members of the religious or sectarian group
- in response to annual fundraising campaigns
- individuals, or to retire debt, endowment funds, or projects that have already taken place
- the promotion of commercial products or purposes
APPLICATIONS THAT ARE INCOMPLETE, ILLEGIBLE AND/OR DO NOT OTHERWISE FOLLOW THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES will be disqualified.
If you have trouble downloading the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org