We are a group of energetic community innovators dedicated to making our community stronger by connecting donors with causes that truly matter. Our granting programs support local groups that serve the people of Port Coquitlam
We welcome community members who are interested in or have talents in the areas of:
- advocacy/community connections
- gift planning/fund development or
If you are inspired to contribute your time, talents or treasures to the greater good and greater future of Port Coquitlam, we invite you to email us at email@example.com.
Please include a brief resume along with an introduction to you. We are interested in learning:
- Why are you interested in the PoCo Foundation and serving on the board?
- Do you have previous board service, leadership or volunteer experience?
- What kind of skills, expertise or passions can you offer and how can PoCo Foundation best utilize your skills or passions?
- What do you expect from us for you to enjoy your experience as a board member?
- Our board meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month. Are you able to attend board meetings regularly?
Please include your email and contact phone number.